Skip to main content

I’m currently trying to enable the Lucid integration with Asana so I can add Lucid specific hyperlinks to the Asana task and am stuck on the screen below. 

I’m logged into both Asana and Lucid.

Thanks for the support.

Hi @dogooder

Thank you for posting in the Lucid Community! Here are a few steps you can try to resolve the issue: 

• Could you try opening your document in a private or incognito window to help us narrow down the potential cause?
  • Could you also try connecting to a different network or disconnecting from your VPN (if applicable)? Sometimes account performance issues can be related to internet security/speed or browser issues. These steps will help us eliminate that possibility. For help with opening an incognito window, please see this community post (in English).

If neither of these steps resolve the issue, I recommend reaching out to Asana’s Support Team for further assistance -- as this integration was built by Asana’s team. 

None of these work, will reach out to Asana.

Hi @dogooder

Thank you for your response. I’m sorry these steps were unable to resolve the issue. Please don't hesitate to let me know if there is anything else I can do for you! 

no worries, as you suggested it seems to be something on Asana’s side. After some troubleshooting, they’ve come to the conclusion that it is unexpected behavior and are investigating it.

thanks for all the help

Hi @dogooder

Thank you for the response! I’m glad you were able to find help with Asana’s team! Please let me know if you have any other questions in the thread. 😊

@dogooder just curious if you have found a solution for this issue? 

I am experiencing the same now and wondering if this is something I can troubleshoot myself.

Hey @maumak, both integrations look to be working fine.

You need to ensure you are authenticated on both. In Asana the trick is to authenticate using your browser instead of the desktop app.

Hope that helps

Hi there, I’m probably doing something wrong but… I’ve downloaded asana from the Marketplace but still don’t see it in Spark when I choose More Tools.  I’m trying to import tasks into spark. Any thoughts?

thanks a bunch.

Hi @colleen

Thanks for your post! Are you trying to use the Asana cards integration or the Asana integration? Could you try opening your board in a private or incognito window to help us narrow down the potential cause? Could you also try connecting to a different network or disconnecting from your VPN (if applicable)? Sometimes account performance issues can be related to internet security/speed or browser issues. These steps will help us eliminate that possibility. For help with opening an incognito window, please see this community post (in English).

Hi Kelsey, thanks for your response.  I did figure out that I was not using the cards integration and that was a problem. 

Now, though I can see the Spark and chart icons in Asana but when I try to choose a board, only a handful of them are available to choose.  I’m thinking it must be a setting that has been chosen but I can’t figure out what’s different about the boards that I can see in the dropdown and those I cannot.  Any thought?  

Thanks for your help.

Hi @colleen

Thank you for the reply! I believe in Asana, the integration only shows a few boards to preview. Could you trying typing in the title of a document you are looking for in the search bar that appears? 

Oh, you’re right!  yay! This is great!  Now I’ll set out to discover how to send a task from Asana to that board.  Any shortcuts you can offer?  

Oh!  I got it!  this is great!

@colleen glad you were able to figure it out! Please let me know if you have any other questions :)