Skip to main content

I am creating an org chart and there is a manager who manages two teams but when I create those two teams it assumes that there is a manager on each team and then direct reports rather than all of them being direct reports (shown in screenshot - andi is the manager and gabe perez and on down are all direct reports gabe perez should not be showing as a manager). how do i fix this without adding a plus sign to the side of gabe and making the list go horizontal or if it goes horizontal how do i make the list go vertical once i am done adding all the employees. 

Hi Kelly!

Thanks for reaching out on Lucidchart Community!

Unfortunately what you are trying to do with creating multipe verticle lines under a single manager is not currently supported in Lucidchart. However we're always looking for ways to improve Lucidchart and your feedback is the best way for us to do that. Would you mind adding your idea to our feature request form? Ideas submitted to this form are passed on to the product development team for their consideration.

I suggest watching this Dropbox link which contains a video example of a way you may be able to work around this in the Lucidchart editor. I hope this help!