Skip to main content

How can I add row to en ERD entity shape using the android application (free account)?

Hey there

Thank you for contacting Lucid Support! To add a row to an ERD diagram on the app you have to click on the ERD table you would like to add to click on the paintbrush at the bottom navigate to options then select the "+" icon. You will then be able to adjust how many rows are displayed on the ERD entity shape you have selected. 

Hope this helps--please let me know if you have any other questions! 

Thanks for the answer.

Unfortunately I don't have an "options" option in the brush menu.

I see "shape" and "text" tabs.

I can see tabs "shape" and "text" and they also do not contain the option you are writing about.

Hey there

Thank you for the reply! Would you mind turning your phone horizontally to see if you can access the options menu from there? If this is still not possible a workaround would be to access Lucidchart from your desktop. 

Hope this helps--let me know if you have any other questions! 

You can't add or remove rows to entries on android, only on desktop. I wish they fixed this.

Hi,

Thank you for testing out adding rows to your ERD on your android! I completely understand why you would like to have this capability and recommend that you post your feedback in our new community. For more information on how to share your idea with the community, please review our 'Feedback and Feature Request' community article.

We are continually exploring ways to enhance our products, and your input is the most effective means to achieve that goal. We greatly appreciate your feedback