Solved

Account Lost

• 28 September 2021
  • 6 replies

I made a flowchart using lucid chart and activated a free trial but I never signed in to the app as far as i can remember. Now I lost the whole flowchart and cant seem to find it no matter which account I log into. I have a link to my old work but if I try to open it it says that I don't have permission to open the file?

icon

Best answer by Micah 25 January 2024, 19:55

View original

Comments

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hi Zaid thanks for posting in the Community and for submitting a support ticket. I've responded to your ticket directly but please don't hesitate to let us know if you have any additional questions! For others experiencing a similar issue please fill out this Support form so that we can take a closer look. Thanks!

Badge

I am also having this problem. I made a flowchart using lucid chart free trial. My company purchased an account and I used the same login credentials. I don’t see the chart I created in teh free trial

Badge

Nevermind I had to click on the 2nd Page 1 and it shows

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

HI @sphelps7272, thanks for your post - I’m glad you were able to find your work! I wanted to share this community post describing what you experienced in case it’s helpful for others who come across this question: 

Badge

Hi

I lost my account due to issues with my email. i would like to cancel my membership since money is still going towards an account i dont own anymore.

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hi @dariocroes, thanks for continuing this thread. Since this is related to your account, I’ve gone ahead and moved your comment to a private support ticket so we can take a closer look. Please keep an eye out for an email from Lucid Support!