Skip to main content
Solved

Accessibility issue - Grid lines can be difficult to see

• 10 March 2023
  • 5 replies

Sorry my eyes aren't that great.  Sometimes and in particular lighting I have a really hard time seeing the Grid lines.  I know all the basics (turn them on turn them off snap-to-grid etc.) that won't help here.

Is there a way to control the Grid line color and/or width?

Comments

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Hi Richard thank you for contributing to the Lucid for Developers Community space and please no need for apology this is an important question!  As this issue does not appear to concern our APIs I’ve moved your post to our Lucid Suite Community space and someone will reach out to you shortly.

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hi Richard

Thanks for posting your question in the Community! Changing the grid lines color or width is not currently a feature we offer but we can certainly understand that it could be useful. Would you mind adding your idea and use for it to our Product Feedback space? Ideas submitted to this form are passed on to the product development team for their consideration. Thank you for your feedback!

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hi Richard S! We have a new space to collect your thoughts and feedback as we work to improve the accessibility of our product. If you have experiences or ideas please feel free to share on this post!

Badge

I have the same problem with the grid line visibility. Will it get fixed?

Userlevel 5
Badge +15

Hi @hsalicetti, thank you for continuing this thread! Unfortunately, there aren’t any updates for this yet. However, we encourage you this to upvote the following post and share any additional details about your use case or what you’d like to see in this experience:

For more information about how we manage feedback in this community, please take a look at this post:

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and please let us know if you have any questions!