Skip to main content

We’re excited to spotlight one of the members of our Lucid Legend program: @Humas1985  🎉 We want to highlight a few specific things that makes Huma “legendary!”

@Humas1985 :

• Does a great job at directing users to applicable resources to help answer questions.
  • Has a very quick response rate and makes sure that no users are left hanging– even if he doesn’t know the answer, he tags a Lucid Community Team member to make sure every user’s question is answered.
  • Regularly gives the Lucid Community team feedback on the Lucid Legends program and the Lucid Community. He has already contributed to several improvements!

Check out Huma’s badges, post responses, and stats on his profile. To receive updates on his posts, you can “Follow” him!

Huma’s Spotlight Story:

“As a Lucid Legend, I have seen directly the transformative impact of collaborative visual communication on my team’s efficiency. By coupling the co-authoring features and centralized library of custom shapes and templates in Lucidchart, we have streamlined the diagramming process and ensured a consistent visual language across projects. This has not only saved us time but also adopted clear communication within the team.

• By visualizing processes and data in Lucidchart, I can identify bottlenecks and inefficiencies much easier, leading to better problem-solving and more informed decision-making.
  • Lucidchart helps me brainstorm and organize my thoughts visually, tackling complex problems and developing creative solutions.
  • The ability to link shapes and documents within Lucidchart has been incredibly useful for creating interconnected systems and workflows, providing a single source of truth for everyone involved.
  • I find the version history feature in Lucidchart invaluable, allowing me to track changes made to documents and easily revert to previous versions if needed.

One of my proudest contributions to my team’s success with Lucidchart is establishing

and maintaining a comprehensive library of custom shapes and templates. This has

streamlined the diagramming process for everyone, ensuring a consistent visual

language across all our projects and maintaining a professional look and feel in our

visual communication.”

Who are the Lucid Legends?

The Lucid Legends are a team of our best and brightest users who are dedicated to supporting other users to have a positive experience with our products.

You’ll see the Lucid Legends:

• Answering product questions
  • Posting their best tips and tricks
  • Earning badges and points, we showcase our top users on the leaderboard!

Learn more about the program here!

@Humas1985 Is incredible!!!!! Congrats, and well done!