Welcome to the Lucid Developer Community!

• 3 January 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Hi! My name is Ian Baenziger and I’m Lucid’s lead Product Manager for our APIs. Pleasure to e-meet you! 👋

We are VERY excited to launch the Developer section of our Community. In this section the developers actually building Lucid’s APIs will be available to answer your most technical questions. Furthermore here we plan to announce new endpoints tools and guides to help developers have the best possible experience developing on Lucid’s APIs. We’ll also post helpful tips for using our APIs

So feel free to let us know what’s on your mind! Do you have a question about how to use our APIs? Is something not working the way you expected? Are there additional ways we can help you have a positive experience? We’re all ears. 😀 To post a question of your own use the Create a topic form linked here or at the top of any Community page and choose “Lucid for Developers” as the topic to add it to this section.

Thank you and we’re excited to hear from you!

Comments

Hello Ian

Thanks for this post. I have requested an integration API on this (link) thread. It would be nice if you can shed some thoughts on this.

Thanks

Mahendra

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Hi Mahendra! I posted my response directly on the previous thread. Thanks for taking the time to leave a question!