💡Ways to use Lucidspark beyond brainstorming 💡

• 15 May 2024
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

You probably know that Lucidspark is the go-to platform for inspiring creative brainstorming sessions with your team, but did you know that there are so many other ways to leverage this infinite canvas?

Let’s take a peek at some of the other ways you can use Lucidspark to work more intuitively:

1. Whiteboard: Lucidspark is not your average virtual whiteboardFeatures like the timer, Collaborator Colors, and authors help give everyone a voice while keeping the team on task.
  2. Schedule builder: Build out your schedule in Lucidspark. Easily see what needs to be done each day, week, and month with one of our many scheduling templates.
  3. Product roadmapping: Map out every customer need while clearly communicating to both technical and non-technical stakeholders. Visualize overall goals, plan strategic initiatives, and boost innovation.
  4. Retrospectives: Visualize problems, give feedback, and stay organized for future projects. Our retrospective template is great for remote and hybrid teams to stay aligned.
  5. Strategic planning: Use our free template to gather data, develop a plan, and execute—all in one collaborative place. Loop in executives from every department while easily communicating with your team.

📣 ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​Now we want to hear from you! What are some fun or unique ways you use Lucidspark? Share with us in the comments below!

Comments

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

I used Lucidspark to help me plan a Disney trip for my family! We all voted on what rides we cared most about so we could best prioritize our day. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

I love that! I have used Lucidspark many times to plan trips! I especially love using the travel itinerary template to keep track of dates, tickets, etc.

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

I’ve used Lucidspark to keep track of my to-do list! I often use Kanban boards to visualize my tasks and their status. And I love that I can add in a timeline to plan when I’ll complete each task! 

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

We would love to use Lucidspark to run meetings, create presentations, and provide collaboration across various teams. It is also an incredible tool to enable folks in Lucid from the onset, with its flurry of capabilities.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Lucidspark has helped us a lot on virtual remote settings making sure those who cannot come to the office can still collaborate and contribute.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Creating timelines and to-do lists are two of my favorite ways to use Lucid outside of traditional technology flow maps.