Skip to main content
Solved

Visual Activity - Employee 360

• 26 January 2024
  • 5 replies

My leader team would like to use LucidSpark for a quick 360 evaluation tool.

Idea is to have a series of about 200 strength statements and 50 opportunity statements for people to drag and drop. They would select 2 to 3 strength statements and 2 to 3 opportunities that would viewable to the recipient. 

Is this doable and what is the best way to go about it?

Hi @CJ_ZoomZoom, thanks for this post - sounds like an interesting idea and a great way to use visual activities! First, a question: can you clarify what you mean by your participants selecting 2-3 strength statements and 2-3 opportunities that would be viewable to the recipient? Are you saying that, rather than participants sorting or ranking all 200 strengths and 50 opportunities, they would choose the few from each group that they want to use and then move forward with those? Is your goal for all of your participants to align on those 2-3 strengths and 2-3 opportunities together?

Hi Micah

Yes instead of ranking all they would select a few. The goal is for us to have a smaller list of strengths and opportunities from the larger list that best apply to the recipient and for them to know which statements were selected more than once. Results should also be anonymous

Thanks for this detail! I would recommend using a “vertical axis activity.” You’ll be able to toggle a setting to ensure participation is anonymous!

On the left, you can list all opportunities, like I’ve done in this example below. I would recommend setting up two activities - one for strengths and one for opportunities - in order to keep them distinct.

Then your participants can, at your instruction, click and drag the 2-3 stickies they like best and place them along the axis. You’ll then have the average of all selections to assess the results at a glance: 

From there, you can export the results as a CSV for more specific analysis about which ones were selected more than once, or you can copy the results to the board to continue interacting with only those which were selected. 

Thank you. Is there a way to hide results?

Looking to hide results from participants unless I give view access or the activity closes

Unfortunately, hiding the results isn’t currently supported in Lucid, but we’re very interested in your feedback and committed to continually improving our products. Please first search the Product Feedback section of this community (with the filter Topic Type = Idea) to see if it’s already been submitted. If so, please add any additional details you’d like and upvote the request - this consolidation helps to refine feedback and properly capture the popularity of the request.

If no one has submitted this idea yet, please create one of your own and be sure to include details about your use case or what you’d like to see in this experience. This will also allow other users with similar requests to discover and upvote it, then details of their own.

Finally, for more information on how Lucid manages feedback via this community, take a look at this post: