Solved

How to map disaster risk management value chain with Lucidchart

• 1 August 2023
  • 2 replies

Hi there.

I love what Lucidchart offers. I can see the potential but starting a new project is not that simple. For example what would a disaster risk management value chain look like when one needs to show linkages to bottlenecks stressors stakeholders and outcomes? Maybe somebody can help

icon

Best answer by Whittney C 2 August 2023, 00:18

View original

Comments

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

Hi Andries thanks for commenting in our community! We have a few different templates you could check out that might be what you are looking for. Our Value Stream Mapping and BPMN Manufacturing Process templates show processes. The BPMN template shows a process with bottlenecks being highlighted. You would have the option to use Data Linking and Conditional Formatting to also show stakeholders as well.  Hope this helps!

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hi! I’m Micah from Lucid’s community team. 👋 I thought you, and any others who might come across this topic in the future, might be interested in Lucid’s Data Trusted User Group. This group is made up of knowledgeable users who regularly analyze and visualize data in their work. As part of this group, you’ll have the opportunity to connect directly with Lucid’s product team, gain early access to beta features, and share insights about your needs, shaping the future of Lucid’s data solutions 🎉 You can learn more and request to join here. Thanks!