• 6 replies

First Name: Humashankar

Industry: Banking

Lush Beach (Liked)
Mysterious Jungle (Learned)
Stormy Sea (Lacked)
Lifesaver (Kudos)
Building the Bridge (Action item)
Fortifying the Shores (What should we do differently) 
Message in a Bottle (Open questions)

https://lucid.app/lucidspark/c439c7dc-fbc9-4df8-8aa0-dfbc15d5fd25/edit?viewport_loc=-7974%2C-1924%2C12548%2C6257%2C0_0&invitationId=inv_a39a65cd-383b-4689-9b0b-a955735f0e28

Lush Beach (Liked)

Mysterious Jungle (Learned)

Stormy Sea (Lacked)

Lifesaver (Kudos) and Message in a Bottle (Open questions)

Building the Bridge (Action item)

Fortifying the Shores (What should we do differently) 

Regards

Comments

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

This is so much fun! I love a themed retrospective.

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Thanks @shannon - Thanks for the feedback.

Absolutely!

It's a fantastic combination of team building and retrospection, acknowledging the team's efforts, and the best part is that it's easily achievable with Lucid's user-friendly features, which is definitely something to celebrate!

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

LOVING this adventure theme, Humashankar! It feels like an adventure movie. You really nailed the creativity aspect of this contest. Thanks so much for submitting!

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Hi @Kira 

Thank you so much! I'm pleased that you're enjoying the adventure theme.

I had a fantastic time creating it, and your feedback is incredibly valuable to me.

This experience has sparked even more ideas for future team building and retro sessions, with a new theme every two weeks! I already brainstorming concepts like Time Travel, Movie Premiere, and Traffic Light themes into this framework.

Best of all, the team will feel more comfortable sharing their thoughts and insights, which will undoubtedly enhance our productivity and collaboration. It's amazing to see how this initiative is encouraging an open and supportive environment.

Best Regards

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

I love the Adventure Island theme and the incorporation of colorful pictures in each frame!

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Hi @Melinda F - Thank you so much! I'm glad you enjoyed, I had a lot of fun creating it!