Skip to main content

8 things you didn't know about Lucidspark

• 7 December 2023
  • 3 replies

We may be biased, but we feel confident that Lucidspark is the only digital whiteboard you’ll ever need. 💪🏽 Here are a few reasons why that you may not have considered:

1. It’s not just a whiteboardLucidspark is malleable enough to fit dozens of use cases, meaning it can fit into different phases of your workflow, from ideation to strategic planning to facilitation and beyond.
  2. It’s one of the most established whiteboard applications available: There are many whiteboard solutions available, but none can compete with the 12+ years Lucid has put into building the most intelligent visual collaboration platform on the market.
  3. It’s perfect for teams of all sizes: Lucidspark has room for unlimited collaborators, making it the perfect solution for your team—no matter how big (or small) your team is.
  4. It has a huge template library: With hundreds of Lucidspark templates at your disposal (and counting), there’s something for essentially every use case out there. 
  5. It’s capable of handling highly technical use cases: Create custom shape libraries, import and visualize data from Confluence, Notion, and more, embed assets, and much more.
  6. It’s easy to use: In less than five minutes, you’ll know enough to jump right into the product.
  7. It has an extensive icon library: Easily search a wide variety of icons across the web to add to your document for clarity and interest. Or, take it a step further and create your own!
  8. It’s easy to add to your existing Lucid license: If you’re already a Lucidchart fan, adding Lucidspark to your license is easy! Team bundles of the two apps start at just $13.50 per user, and because they work together so well, you’ll find it easy to jump between them.

There you have it! Are any of these new to you? Let us know in the comments below! ⬇️

I love Lucidspark! You’re right - it’s not just a whiteboard. I just posted in the Lucid for Education group about how I’ve used Lucidspark as a teacher to design my classroom and seating chart.

Agree!  I love Lucidspark and the flexibility that it gives me to represent ideas and information more visually.  It has helped me numerous times to convey complex information rather quickly.  It also brings a group of people together and allows them to have more meaningful conversations about a topic much quicker.

Absolutely!! The template library is my favorite feature. It saves me a lot of time too.