Skip to main content

4 unique ways to use Lucidspark✨

• 7 March 2024
  • 5 replies

Lucidspark is a great tool for brainstorming, collaboration, and project management, but it can be more than just an incredible tool for teamwork—it can also be a lot of fun! 

Here are four unique and fun ways to utilize Lucidspark: 

1. Reading tracker 📚-  If you are looking for a great way to keep track of the books you're reading, have read, or want to read, use Lucidspark! You can fully customize a reading tracker to visually see what you’ve read, track reading goals, and insert rewards for reaching these goals. Here is a book-tracking template to get you started! 
  2. Vision Board 🕶️ - Vision boards are visual representations of goals to help inspire and motivate you. You can utilize Lucidspark’s features to create a vision board for yourself or as a team activity. Here is a vision board template for team collaboration to get you or your team started on putting together a vision for your goals. 
  3. Bingo Card 🏆- Engage your team or students by creating a bingo card! You can use this for a meeting, presentation, or convention to encourage participation. Add any tasks you’d like in the spaces and share them with your participants. Use this bingo card template to get started. 
  4. Habit Tracker ✏️ - Are you trying to instill some new habits into your life? Use Lucidspark to keep track of your progress and keep you accountable. Use this monthly Habit Tracker Template or customize it for a week to stay on track with your habits and goals! 

What are some unique ways you use Lucidspark? Share them below!

Yes! This is great. I love the practical life application of a tool that is so often only viewed as mode of work productivity. Will need to implement these ASAP!! 

These would all be great to use in the classroom!

With the habit tracker, it could also be fun to fill those cells with emojis or make a key of colors to track beyond just done/not done.

Question @knield: is there any way to insert an image into a cell in a table that “locks” the image into place if you were to, for example, move the table?

Hi @Stacey R

Thank you for the comment! I agree, that is a great idea! To answer your question, there isn’t a way to lock in an image in a table cell. However, you can lock the image and the table by selecting both, and clicking the lock icon. This will prevent the image and table from moving. Let me know if you have any other questions!

@knield Thanks! I've used the strategy of locking the table and objects (ie: I had students upload a picture of their work in the grid and instructed them to lock it after uploading). It would be nice if there were some kind of grid-like container that allowed you to snap in images, like you can do on a Google Docs table. Then again, Lucid makes it easy enough to “clean up” and sort everything after the fact 😊

Hi @Stacey R
That’s a great point! I think that idea would make a great feature request. If you want, you can share this idea with Lucid’s development team by posting an idea in the community. These ideas will be shared with our product development team for consideration.😊