Skip to main content

Hi,

I want to present my lucid to a meeting tomorrow (hence it is time sensitive and I would appreciate any answer 🙂 ). To do so I am using the “Paths” functionality. However, it shows the outline of the frames in a dark purple color which is… ugly.

Hi Emma, 

I’m not aware of any way to hide the indigo outline, sorry about that. But I will make sure this feedback gets surfaced so that we may improve it in the future! Thanks for the question!

Hi @emma.b

Thank you for your post! @sshellman is correct, there is currently not a way to remove the outline the Path feature adds to the frames. However, as a workaround, you can utilize our presentation mode, which allows a similar functionality to paths (guiding through your board), without these lines. 

We’re very interested in your feedback and committed to continually improving our products. If you’re willing to share, we’d love to hear more details about your use case or what you’d like to see in this experience within this thread. I’ve also converted this post to an idea so that it’s visible to others within the Product Feedback section of the community - from here, they can upvote it and add details of their own.

For more information on how Lucid manages feedback via this community, take a look at this post: