Question

Refund on my annual plan

• 11 June 2024
  • 1 reply

Badge

Dear Sir or Madam

today I was charged $115.43 for a service I haven't used in over a year. Last year it already deducted the amount for the year, I'm sure I canceled it then.

Unfortunately, I am not in a position to afford this expense. Therefore, I kindly request a refund for this charge.

I appreciate your prompt attention to this matter and look forward to your assistance in resolving this issue.

Thank you for your understanding and hopefully a solution.

Yours faithfully

Davyd Oros

Comments

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hey there, since this deals with your subscription, I am directing this to our billing team to get you taken care of. The team works through tickets in the order they are received, and you can expect a quick response to your email associated with your Lucid account. Please refer to that email for further correspondence.

This community is dedicated to supporting your work in Lucidchart, Lucidspark, and Lucidscale. For additional subscription or invoice help, please review these billing resources, and for questions about charges on your account, refunds, or changing your subscription, please fill out this form to reach the billing department. Doing otherwise will delay your response time.