Skip to main content
Solved

How do I cancel my Lucidchart subscription?

• 2 December 2022
  • 1 reply

Hi everyone--I can’t figure out how to cancel my Lucidchart plan. Please help!

Comments

Badge +5

Hi Clifford! Thanks for reaching out through the Lucid Community. I can certainly help you with this!

To cancel a trial or subscription please follow these steps:

• Navigate to the Plans & Billing page.
  • Under "Your plans" click the three-dot menu next to the Lucid product you would like to cancel. (Note: If you have a subscription to more than one Lucid product you have to cancel for each product separately.)
  • From the dropdown menu select "Cancel this plan"
  • Follow the prompts to cancel.

After canceling a trial you will automatically be downgraded to a limited free plan. After canceling a paid subscription your subscription will not renew and your plan will automatically downgrade to a limited free plan at the end of your paid subscription period. Your documents will remain in your account and you will still be able to view them. However you will only have the features available to free plans and will not be able to edit your documents with full functionality. You can re-subscribe at any time to continue editing all of your documents from Lucid's pricing page.

If you would like to permanently delete your account personal information and documents from our system you can do so after you cancel your subscription(s). Please see the How to Remove Your Personal Data from Lucid article for information about what happens when you close your account.

I hope this helps! Please let us know if you still have any other questions or concerns about canceling your subscription or trial.