Question

Unable to export lucid diagrams as vision

• 3 June 2024
  • 1 reply

Badge

Hello 

I am getting an error when exporting a lucid chart diagram as visio. “An Error Occurred. Failed to Download.”

Please help

Comments

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Thanks for posting in the Lucid Community!

Just to make sure that we are on the same page, please review our Export Your Lucidchart Documents article from the Lucidchart Help Center. Let me know if you have any questions about how downloading/exporting your document should work.

Once you have reviewed this article, here are some specific things to check when exporting your document:

•  Try the export in a Chrome Incognito browsing session. This often improves performance by clearing your cache and cookies and disabling your extensions.

• Sometimes issues like this can be related to internet connection speed or network security. Please try the export again on another network, ensuring that you are on a strong, stable connection.

If none of these tips help, would you mind sending me the following details so I can take a closer look at the issue? 

• A description of the download settings (file type, document pages, cropping, quality, etc.) that you selected for the download.

• A screenshot of any error messages or pop-ups that appear when you attempt to export.

• A screenshot of the associated Javascript Console output. You can open your Javascript Console by pressing Ctrl + Shift + J (if your computer is a Windows / Linux) OR Cmd + Opt + J (if your computer is a Mac).

Feel free to let me know if you have any further questions. Thanks for your help and patience!