Skip to main content

A user reported he is unable to access Lucid diagrams from within Confluence.  He is receiving error “There was an error verifying your email. Please try again later.” 

I’m not familiar with how the integration works but our account utilizes OKTA Single Sign On.  His ID and Email are set up correctly in Lucid Chart and he verified he’s able to log into Lucid Chart.  So far, no one else has reported this error.  Any assistance is appreciated.  Thanks

Hi @Susan R101

Thanks for your post! The most common reason for difficulty accessing documents is that the user is logged into an incorrect session. Could the user try the following steps?

1. Log out of Lucid.app
2. Make sure they’re logging in as the right user in Confluence (and link it to the right user in Lucid).
3. If they have connected their Lucid account to another Confluence user, they should go to Account Settings > Apps & Integrations to remove the authorisation to that Confluence account.

Please let me know if these steps help!

Cheers!

Thank you for your response.  I spoke with the user earlier this morning, the owner of the diagrams in Confluence needed to give him access to the files.  He is working fine now.