Skip to main content

I am looking to export all of our LucidCharts to something like PDF or PNG. The format isn’t too important -- read only is fine -- so long as we have the data exported in a way that we can back it up and have it saved outside of Lucid. I’ve seen another post that says explicitly that Bulk Export to Visio is not possible but I am okay with exporting to something besides Visio and therefore wanted to inquire as to our options. Thank you very much in advance for any responses. 

Hi @william.walberg !

Thanks for posting in the Lucid Community!

Unfortunately, bulk export isn't a feature we have available at this time.

However, we do allow for a backup of all documents on an individual user account to Google Drive. You can set up a weekly backup of your Lucidchart documents to Google Drive. If you set this up, you will receive an LAF backup file in your Google Drive account every week. You can then restore your documents to Lucidchart. It is important to note that LAF files are only readable by Lucid.

Alternatively, you could programmatically export all documents on your account to static images using Lucid's external API - Export Document endpoint.

Thanks for your request and I apologize for any inconvenience this causes you.