Question

My diagrams are gone after accidentally joining an organization

Badge +1

I had a lot of diagrams that i need in my free account. When i tried to login I got directed to join a work organisation. I tried to exit and log in as normal. Now when i log in all my diagrams are gone? Please remove me from the org and give my free account back and let me know how i can recover my diagrams.

Comments

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Hi @martenson Hope you're doing well

This topic have been answered before. Take a look at this Mika's insight:

The document(s) may still be there. Can you double check that you're in the correct account?

Sometimes users will use single sign on while signed into a different email account which can produce errors.

I suggest that you make sure you've checked any and all Lucid accounts that might be under your email address(es). We would be happy to check any email addresses in our system that you are unsure of.

It is easy to accidentally delete documents. Could you please check that the documents aren’t in your trash?

If the documents were shared with you and now you no longer see them in your account it is possible that whoever shared it with you rescinded your access. We would recommend reaching out to whoever owns the document to have them re-share it with you.

Your documents might be hiding in your browser history. If you carefully look through your browser history when you last worked on the documents you might be able to find them. If you are able to find it please send us the URL using this form and that could help us track it down.

This answer can be checked here:

Since this matter involves a specific and personal info, maybe, creating a ticket here is the best options if the alternatives above did not resolve the matter.

Cheers

Badge +1

I tried using the url’s i do still have those. Logging out and logging back in but the diagrams are still not available. i will try again tomorrow to recover them. 

Badge +2

Hi! Can you submit a support ticket here! Generally if you can provide information about the documents we can help you with next steps.