Skip to main content

Hello

I am trying to find a way that users are required to go through the Okta SSO to log into Lucidcharts. I can not find the setting to do so. Do I need to be the account admin to do this because I am only a team admin?  

Thank you 

Lucas Wilcox

Lucas

As an admin you should be able to configure OKTA SSO.  I will reach out via email to help you with the set up.  In the meantime you may consider checking out our OKTA set up resource.

Hi Karsten

We already have it set up in Okta with a SAML connection. But I am looking for a setting that enforces the users to go through Okta to get to Lucidcharts. I do not want users to be able to go to lucidcharts.com and login that way. 

Thank you

Lucas

You can enforce OKTA SAML usage via the admin panel.  You will want to specifically navigate to the Security > Authentication page.  Once there you can choose the acceptable methods of sign on.  In this case leaving just the SAML checkbox enabled will only allow SAML sign on.  After selecting the sign on methods set the default Authentication to SAML and you should be good to go. I have added a screenshot of what the settings should look like below.  

Hello

Is there a solution to this yet? For me I cannot uncheck "Allow email and password". I would prefer to have my user only sign in to Lucidchart via OKTA SSO. Please help

Hi there thank you for contributing to the Lucid Community! It appears that Password is set as your Default authentication. In order to uncheck Allow email and password you must reassign your Default authentication.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions or concerns!