Solved

Azure DevOps Multiple Orgs

• 26 April 2024
  • 2 replies

Badge

I’ve connected 3 Azure DevOps orgs to my Lucid Account.  All 3 have “Third-Party application access via Oath” policy enabled.  I can see all 3 orgs in my integrations section of my profile.  But I can only access projects from the first org listed in my settings when using LucidSpark. Is there a way to switch which org to pull data from?

icon

Best answer by Leianne C 29 April 2024, 08:53

View original

Comments

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hi @Chris M 

At present we have limitations or not a way to directly switch between Azure DevOps organizations within Lucidspark to pull data from different orgs.

While you have successfully connected all three orgs with the correct third-party access policy.

Lucidspark appears to be defaulting to the first one listed in your settings.

Hope this helps - Happy to help further!!
Thank you very much and have a great one!
Warm regards

Userlevel 4
Badge +14

Hi @Chris M, thank you for posting in the community and @Humas1985 for sharing additional information. I’d be happy to assist with this!

As a first step, could you please confirm if you have a different sign in for each of your instances, or if it is a single sign in connected to multiple instances?

If it is the latter, you should be able to access all the instances that are connected to that sign in. Could you please try filtering the different instances in the import modal and confirm if you are able to do this?

Please feel free to let us know if you have any questions!