Skip to main content

Hello,

I am trying to use the Azure DevOps functionality to pull my work items in to Lucid Spark. I am able to authorize the integration and I see my work items to import. However, once I import a work item, I am not able to edit it because “I’m not signed in”. When I click the DevOps integration again, it links my account again but I still have the same problem. Under the integrations page, I see duplicate integrations for Azure Devops (I’m assuming these are created each time I click the Azure Devops integration). For whatever reason, it seems like LucidSpark isn’t remembering that my DevOps account is already connected. I’ve tried this in a private browser and in a different browser, but I’m getting the same result.

Is this a known issue? Does anyone know how to resolve this?

Hi @Sburner3 

Looks this is because of authorization issues

Try to revoke access In Azure DevOps for Lucid Spark.

Then, try reconnecting the integration from Lucid Spark's side.

Hope this helps - Happy to help further!!
Thank you very much and have a great one!

Warm regards

Hi @Sburner3, thanks for posting in the Lucid Community! We are going to move your post into a support ticket, so that we can take a closer look at your account. I appreciate your help and patience! Please let me know if you have any additional questions in the meantime. 

Hello @Amelia W. I have the same issue and reconnecting Devops intance did not help. Could you please advise how else can it be fixed?

Hi @anastasiia.iemelianova, we apologize for the inconvenience this is causing you and your teams. Based on the issue you are experiencing, please try the troubleshooting steps below:

• Confirm that your Azure account still has access to this project in ADO.
  • Check if the ADO project is available from a newly created Spark board.
  • Check if the ADO project is searchable (although it may not appear in the alphabetical drop-down list).
  • Try unlinking and relinking your ADO connection. Navigate to Account Settings > Apps & Integrations > Lucidspark tab > Lucid Cards for Azure DevOps box > unlink. Wait ten minutes with the integration unlinked. After ten minutes click "Link to Azure DevOps" to relink.

If the issue persists, a new document will need to be created and the Azure DevOps (ADO) work items will need to be re-imported. We recognize the issues you've faced are not ideal and we are committed to improving your experience. Thank you for reporting these issues and providing feedback.

For any other users that are running into this same issue, please attempt the troubleshooting steps above. 

Hi all, I am experiencing the same problem

Hi @kirwanja, does this issue persist after attempting the troubleshooting steps above?

I was able to resolve communications by enabling oauth in devops. I still see intermittent issues pulling down tasks. I can occasionally succeed but it is not reliable. 

Hi @Rick Deming, thanks for adding to this thread! I’m glad to hear that enabling OAuth seems to have helped a bit. However, we’d be happy to take a closer look at your account, if you would like, to see if we can assist you further. I’ve converted your post here to a Support ticket, please refer to your email inbox for further updates!

Hi there!

I am trying to import Azure DevOps work items for a specific sprint but in the list, I do not see all the sprints/iterations. I have unlinked Azure DevOps and linked it again.

I am facing this issue - the above steps didn’t resolve it. I also checked and verified my OAuth is enabled and showing connected to lucidspark.  What’s interesting is every time I click on the DevOps toolbar button, it gives me the same log in connection popup - then works allowing me to add a card. When I look at my user settings, it just adds a new connection every time.  Then when I try and edit a card, it asks me to log in, opens a new tab, then immediately closes.

Any help would be appreciated, as once I add a card, it never updates again. Thanks!

Hi @Chetana S and @Grieser, thank you for continuing this thread and sorry to hear you’re experiencing trouble with the Azure DevOps integration. 

As a first step, could you please confirm if 3rd party cookies are enabled in your browser? If not, would you mind enabling 3rd party cookies and then trying again? Please take a look at this article for information on how to do this.

Please let me know if you see any improvements after this step or if you have any questions! 

Hi @Leianne C - Thank you for following up!!

I enabled 3rd party cookies and flagged lucidchart.com, lucid.app, and lucid.co as sites allowed 3rd party cookies as well.  This worked for chrome but not for edge.  

On chrome, it doesn’t add a new connection every time, and remembers to stay logged in when creating a new card.  So we are half-way there now!  However, another problem has show up, as I do not have the ability to edit any of the information (it’s all grayed out) - the issue listed here. I am connected to two separate Orgs so not sure if that is what prevents editing?  Would love to join the DevOps beta group to confirm if the upcoming patch will fix my issue.

And finally - I am getting 403 errors when trying to proxy images (such as member avatars) from my devops .  Not sure if it’s related but wanted to mention it.  “…is not a proxyable image.”

Hi @Grieser, thank you for giving that step a try and sharing more details. I’ve moved our conversation over to a private support ticket so that we can take a closer look. Please keep and eye out for an email from Lucid Support. Thanks!