Skip to main content

Welcome to the Lucid Community! Whether you're just getting started with Lucid products or you are an experienced user, you might have some questions about how the community can be useful for you. Below are answers to our most frequently asked questions to help you get the most out of your experience here.

Getting started

What is the Lucid Community?

The Lucid Community is a place for users to connect, ask questions, share knowledge, and learn from others who use Lucid products.

How do I join the Lucid Community?

Joining the community is easy! Sign in to your Lucid account (or sign up for a free account on the Lucid homepage) and you'll have access to the community forums where you can participate in discussions.

Navigating the Lucid Community

How do I ask a question or start a discussion?

To ask a question or start a discussion, click the "New Topic" button in the relevant category. Be sure to provide a clear title and description of your topic.

Can I search for answers to my questions before posting?

Absolutely! You can use the search bar to look for existing discussions or topics related to your question. It's a great way to find answers quickly.

Engaging with the Lucid Community

How can I connect with other Lucid users?

You can connect with other users by commenting on their posts or participating in discussions. To meet people with similar interests, we recommend joining a group!

Are there any community guidelines I should be aware of?

Yes, we have Supplemental Lucid Community Terms to ensure a positive and respectful environment. Please review these guidelines before posting to maintain a friendly and helpful atmosphere.

Are there any rules for posting?

We ask that all posts and comments are relevant to Lucid products, respect other users, and refrain from vulgar, inappropriate, or negative language, and adhere to the Supplemental Lucid Community Terms. Posts that violate these criteria will be removed, and we also reserve the right to ban any users who make such posts or comments.

What should I do if I see an inappropriate or rude comment? 

Don’t hesitate to let us know by sending the URL of the post to community@lucid.co. We will urgently take a look at the comment and take appropriate action to ensure the Lucid Community remains safe and constructive. 

Getting help

I’m experiencing a problem and need assistance. Can I get that in the Lucid Community?

Absolutely! For a quick and seamless support experience, we recommend that you:

• Save time by checking to see if your question has already been answered: 
    • Take a look at our help center for step-by-step instructions and detailed information on all product features and account management to understand if what you’re experiencing is an unexpected issue or intended behavior. 
    • Visit the Support area of the community to review our troubleshooting documentation, search our database of previously answered questions
  • Ask your specific question and get support: 
    • If you can’t find the answer to your question, please post your new question in the community to get a quick response from an expert user or a member of our team. For help writing a detailed support post, please follow the steps outlined in this post (Link to Getting support post). The community is a great place to share use cases and ask questions about how to use the products!

When should I submit a support ticket?

If you need to provide private information (email addresses, billing information) for your issue to be resolved, please contact support. Additionally, due to the unique and private nature of questions relating to billing, subscriptions, charges, cancellations, and refunds, we do not address questions relating to these subjects in the community. 

Please contact our support team directly here for assistance; doing otherwise will delay your response time. 

Learning resources

Where can I find tutorials or video content?

You can find our interactive self-serve courses and live training workshops by selecting Training Labs in the Learning Campus toolbar (link Training Labs here). This is a great place to start if you're looking to enhance your skills.

Do you offer webinars or training sessions?

Yes. Keep an eye on our website and community announcements for updates on upcoming events.