Skip to main content

Hello

I see a need for a shortcut to do "Zoom To Page."

Karl

Hi Karl thanks for reaching out to Lucidchart Community!

Unfortunately the shortcut to 'Zoom To Page' is currently not supported in Lucidchart. We're always looking for ways to improve Lucidchart and your feedback is the best way for us to do that. If you’d like your shortcut to be implemented please promote your ideas to our development team through our feature request form. Ideas submitted to this form are passed on to the product development team for their consideration and are highly valued when prioritizing improvements to the product. 

We do however have shortcuts to Zoom in (Command + on Mac Ctrl + on Windows) and out (Command - on Mac Ctrl - on Windows) on the page. If you'd like to see what other shortcuts we have available in Lucidchart simply go to Help > Hotkey Shortcuts or click F1 on your keyboard for a complete list of hotkey shortcuts.

Absolutely DITTO - in Visio its ctrl-shft-W there needs to be a quick way with a keystroke to get the entire drawing centered in the view without having to scroll left/right and in/out.  If nothing else expose a keyboard / keymap customization function for users to set their own. 

But if you don't even have a keyboard shortcut option then features like the Windows Power Toys custom keyboard mappings can't function either - tho whether or not they would work is questionable since LC is an 'app' living in a browser.

BTW -

• I loathe browser-only apps and

• I especially loath browser-only apps that can't work offline (you have a feature to turn on 'offline mode' but mine is greyed out for some reason - working with my team during our trial to resolve this)
    ...but I'm willing to give this a try because you have a useful function of linking diagram data to stored data sources for a measure of dynamic updating

So we'll go through a trial with LC and hope it doesn't turn out to be a 'trial'.

Thanks

Hi Eric thanks for continuing this thread. I understand how additional shortcut options will be useful. Would you mind adding your ideas to the feature request form my colleague linked above? These requests will help our development team prioritize product improvements.

Regarding offline mode I recommend taking a look at our Offline Mode article for some additional information on how the feature. If the article doesn't help resolve the issue you are seeing would you mind submitting a support ticket so we can take a closer look? Thank you!