Skip to main content

After bulding a large workflow digram is there a way to giver the viewer the ability to zoom in or out like Google Maps?

Hi Kenneth 

There are several different ways to zoom in and out of your diagram! Sometimes it may depend on the device you are using however you can usually use your trackpad mouse or touchscreen. The way I have found to be most effective on a computer is to hold down the space bar and scroll up and down with the mouse. It will scroll in or out from where your mouse is hovering on your document. 

In addition you can always see your zoom level by looking at the bottom right hand corner of the document you are viewing. 

If anyone would like more detail on zoom and view settings please check out our Page and Document Settings article here!

Emma

With large diagrams (consider a map of the United States) too many nodes and details require a view of 30% or less to see all of the diagram. From that far back the text in the nodes  is not legible. Like Google Maps I'm looking for the ability to make specific nodes large and legible at maybe 33% zoom and then as I zoom to maybe 40% other nodes become large and legible. Is this functionalty available in Lucidchart?

Kenneth 

Unfortunately Lucidchart does not currently have this feature. 

I can see why with such a large diagram this could be very helpful. Our product team would also love to hear more about it. If you'd like to get in touch with them here is our feature request form!