Skip to main content

Is there a way to work offline?

Hi Eddy yes we do offer offline capability! I recommend checking out our Offline Mode article from our Help Center for more information. Please let me know if you have any questions after reviewing.

Thanks for the response it only works on the browser for anyone who travels not having offline mode in the iOS app is a real limitation to your software. 

Hi Daniel thanks for continuing this thread. You are correct offline mode isn't currently supported for our mobile apps. However I certainly understand how this would be impactful especially when travelling. I've logged your feedback for review by our development team which utilizes requests like this when prioritizing improvements to Lucidchart. If you'd like to share additional details about your use case and what you'd like to see in the future we welcome your feedback via this thread or our feature request form! Thanks again for taking time to share your thoughts and apologies for any inconvenience. Please let me know if you have additional questions!