Skip to main content

In my account documents are saved offline only and unable to export in JPEG/PNG. However, I am able to generate the document in SVG format.

1. Support PIN 1st Doc: hXmEmk6xr8eH
  2. Support PIN 2nd Doc: qOe1SZuyVrxD

Other details - Error message”

1. Document loading from local with following message:
  1. Status bar of document - shows “Saved Online”

1. During export - error message

Hi there,

Thanks for posting in the community! 

As a first step I would recommend following these  troubleshooting instructions:

• Try to edit and export your document in a Chrome Incognito browsing session. An Incognito Window is a private browser that allows you to sign into Lucid without any outside interference. It is a way for us to determine what may be causing the error you are seeing. 
  • Sometimes issues like this can be related to internet connection speed or network security. Please try again on another network, ensuring that you are on a strong, stable connection.
  • If applicable, could you please try disconnecting from your VPN to see if that resolves your issue?

If these steps don't resolve the issue, please let me know

Hi Leah,

I have raised support ticket after executing all troubleshooting steps given in community or as mentioned above. Thereafter, provided ‘Support PIN’ for issue resolution.

Would appreciate if support engineer can look into the issue.

Hi there,

Thanks for trying out those solutions.

If you or other users have tried those solutions and the issue still persists, could you please submit a support ticket here? Make sure to include a temporary support PIN in your support request.

If you have already submitted a support request, please refer to your email for further correspondence.

I hope this helps. Please feel free to ask any further related questions below!