Skip to main content
Solved

Work in Lucidchart isn't updated/saved

• 19 January 2022
  • 7 replies

Hello

I went onto Lucidchart today and it seems all of my work from “Business Plan 1” is gone. When I am on my docs list I can see all the work that I did from yesterday in the document preview but when I go into the document it’s blank (see screenshots).

Hello Sami thank you for posting in the Community! Can you check on the second tab to see if your work is there? The tabs are located at the bottom left of the screen. Usually when users experience this it’s because a new empty tab has been inserted before the tab with all the work. Please let me know if this helps!

It was on the second tab! Thanks!!!

Hi:

I went to my document page and found the disgram I created 2 days ago called” pakage diagram” has not been found… 

Hi @marisamxh666 would you be able to share some screenshots like in the first post? And have you tried checking on the other tabs as @Micah was suggesting? Happy to help you find it again.

Hi @marisamxh666 would you be able to share some screenshots like in the first post? And have you tried checking on the other tabs as @Micah was suggesting? Happy to help you find it again.

No, sorry, I click the tab but nothing happening… Still can not find my work

Would you be able to check on your browser history and see if you can access the same document you were working on 2 days ago? If it’s empty, would you be able to put some text or shapes into the document, close it and re-open it and see if they are being saved to that exact same document? 

Alternatively, you could also check

https://lucid.app/documents#/documents?folder_id=trash

Maybe by accident the document got moved to trash, or another folder. Are you sharing this document with someone? 

Find that same document, and on the right side where you see that icon, click it

It will open a history tab on the right, it should still be there. Let me know

Hi @marisamxh666,

To clarify, is your work missing in the documents page or is there a portion of the document missing?