Skip to main content

Is this still a problem?  the Add-In does not respond when I click Log In button.

Word for Mac.

Hi Clive thanks for posting in the Lucidchart Community. We currently don't have any other reports the issue you are experiencing with the Word add-in. 

Just to double-check that everything is properly set up from your side can you please check out our Microsoft Integrations article from the Lucidchart Help Center?

A couple of specific things are worth noting from these resources:

• The add-ins are only available for Word Online Excel Online Word 2013 and 2016 Excel 2013 and 2016 and Power Point 2016. The online version of Powerpoint as well as earlier versions of the desktop apps are not compatible with the add-in. If you are using a non-compatible version we would recommend exporting the diagram as an image and then inserting it into your document spreadsheet or presentation.

• If you are experiencing performance issues with the add-in please try connecting to an alternate network.

• Please try uninstalling and reinstalling the add-in (please note that if the add-in has been deployed by your admin you will be unable to uninstall).

If you or anyone else is still experiencing trouble could you please reach out via this form with the following information:

• A screenshot of the issue.

This will help us look closer at what is causing the issue. Hope this helps!

Hi

Im having the same issue with Excel.  It was working fine and now its not.  I've raised a new post.

Using Office 365 on Mac.

Hi Carol thanks for posting in the community. It looks like Emma already responded to your question here so I will close this thread to keep the conversation all in one place. Thanks!