Skip to main content

Ich finde das SWOT Template weder über die Suche noch über die Kategorien. Wo finde ich diese? 

Hi Andy 

Thanks for posting in the Lucidchart community! I’m sorry for not being able to respond in German and hope I can help you in English. If you are using Lucidchart in German you should have access only to the templates in that language. Unfortunately the SWOT templates have not been translated into German yet. If you'd like to have access to all templates including the SWOT templates I'd recommend temporarily changing your language in Lucidchart to English through your User Settings page > creating a document from the template you'd like > changing the settings back to your language. For information on how to do so please check out the Account Settings article from the Lucidchart Help Center.

Additionally if you'd like to see all of the templates in English translated into German would you mind adding your idea to our feature request form? Ideas submitted to this form are passed on to the product development team for their consideration. We're always looking for ways to improve Lucidchart and your feedback is the best way for us to do that.

Hope this helps!