Skip to main content

Will a visio export keep layers hotspots and links?

• 27 March 2018
  • 3 replies

Hello

I work in Lucidcharts and don't have Visio but I'm putting together some flow charts for the intranet of a client that does use Visio. What I would like to do is export the files to Visio so that the client can open them. What I'm wondering is if all layers hotspots and links will "translate" to the Visio file and work the same as in Lucidchart? Since I don't personally have Visio I can't just try it and see what happens.

Thanks in advance!

Best regards

Nina

Thanks for reaching out in the Community. Layers hotspots and links will work when documents are exported into Visio. Please let me know if you have any trouble doing so!

Hey Andrew/community/support - I am exporting a document with several tabs two tabs have layered diagrams. When I export to Visio and preview in I.E visio previewer the tabs with layers are very screwed up. Can you help me out? Am I missing a setting?

Hi Chad

Thanks for reaching out in the community. I have created a support ticket to receive more information. I will help you resolve this issue via email correspondence. Thanks for your patience.