Skip to main content

I created a graphic slide-sized and added it to my presentation when i step through and it get to that slide the slide is milky? hazed out? I tried arrange>bring to front and it's still like that. I think I'm missing a step for properly converting the graphic to a slide maybe?

Hi Kevin thanks for posting in the Lucid Community - I'm happy to help! Can you please clarify what steps you've taken to export your Lucidspark board and what presentation tool you've uploaded it to? Did you export your entire board as a whole or only a portion? A description of the exact steps you've taken here will help me to better understand the issue. Additionally if you're willing to share would you please respond with a screenshot of the problem with this slide so that I can take a closer look?

Hi Micah

I'm seeing a similar result to Kevin

I'm using Timelines on a Lucidspark board and when I create slides they show in the presentation builder Present mode as if they have an  opaque layer over the top.  See image below. 

Regards

Paul

Hi Paul

Thanks for posting in the Community! I've created a support ticket so that we can take a closer look at the issue - please check your email for further correspondence.