Skip to main content

I am not sure what to do.  I have been going back and forth with support (which takes about a day each time to respond) since Tuesday.  Nearly a week to fix what should be a very basic issue.

I have my org chart in the lower right hand corner of my screen not center or fit to page and tons of white space.

I have tried "Fit to Page" "Crop" "Horizontal Spacing/Vertical" spacing.  Nothing works.  I was even provided with two gif's showing what to do from support utilizing features I apparently do not have (was told to go to 'feature find' and type in 'edit slides' - in the gif it shows an option for edit slides.  However when I do it in the actual program there is no such option.  It's only 'edit set default style').  It's not helpful when the support person has extra features you do not have.

Does anyone know how to fix this?  There seems to be an orange line showing where the org chart needs to fit into however I cannot change or edit the orange line.

Hi there 

Thanks for reaching out in the Lucidchart Community! It looks like one of our agents has responded to your support ticket with a solution to the issue you are experiencing – it was due to an overlapping slide at the top right of your diagram which was exceeding your page boundaries and causing the exported file to include the blank area covered by that slide.

Please note that when troubleshooting with you via support ticket our agent didn't use an extra feature – you have an Individual subscription and the presentation mode is available to this account level. If you type in "Slides" or '"Presentation" into Feature Find you should be able to bring up the Slide Deck shown in the gif. Alternatively you can access that feature by navigating to Insert>Presentation Slide in the File Menu at the top of your canvas. 

For those interested in learning more about how to export a Lucidchart document or use our presentation mode I’d recommend taking a look at our Export or print a Lucid document and Create a Presentation articles. Thanks!