Skip to main content

Where is the export option in the Toolbox?

• 16 November 2018
  • 1 reply

Hi

I'm new to LC and I don't see the where the Toolbox is.  Is it the gear next to "Shapes" on the left?  When I select that I get a lot of options but no export.  Can someone at LC please share a more detailed explanation for how to do this:

"To export your entire page:

1. In the Entity Relationship shape library found in the Toolbox click “Export.”"

Once I can find the export option I think I'll be ok but I don't see it.

Thanks
Hugh

Hi Hugh

Thanks for posting in the community! Just to make sure we're on the same page what exactly are you trying to do? The export button that you referenced in the Entity Relationship shape library is used to export ERDs created in Lucidchart to your organizations database. If this is what you are looking for you can access this shape library (and the export button it contains) via clicking the "gear" icon you mentioned or clicking "m" and selecting the "Entity Relationship" library. Once this library is selected it will show up with the other shapes on the left of the editor. See screenshots for reference. However if you are simply trying to export your diagram as a pdf/jpeg/png etc. please reference our Export Your Lucidchart Documents help center article.