Skip to main content

Hi

I want to make a GANTT chart and I thought of using Lucid chart but cannot find a template for it. I searched for GANTT charts on Google and found an article: https://www.lucidchart.com/pages/nl/voorbeelden/gantt-chart-maken. So this used to be part of the template library. Where is it now? 

We have a team account by the way.

Regards

Jan Hemmers

Hi Jan 

Thanks for posting in the Lucidchart Community! If you are using Lucidchart in a language other than English you should have access only to the templates in that language. If you'd like to have access to all templates I'd recommend changing your language in Lucidchart to English through your User Settings page. For information on how to do so please check out the Account Settings article from the Lucidchart Help Center.

If you'd like to see all of the templates in English translated into your language would you mind adding your idea to our feature request form? Ideas submitted to this form are passed on to the product team for their consideration. Thanks!

Thanks it worked!

A "whole world of new templates has opened to me now" :-)

Strange though that the programme is not complete in another language!   

Hi Jan 

I’m glad to hear that it worked. Please make sure to add your request to our feature request form. The more people who request for making all templates available in all of our supported languages the more likely it is to be prioritized! 

Thanks for your request and I apologize for any inconvenience this causes you.