Skip to main content

I can see the chart on the screen but when I click print it just defaults to a blank page on preview and when I print. I have several other charts that all print fine but this one just comes up blank. It has been done from scratch on lucidchart. When I try to export as pdf it comes up blank too. Have I enabled or disabled something?

Hello Joe thanks for posting in the Lucid Community!

Just to make sure that we are on the same page please review our Export/Download Your Lucidchart Documents article from the Lucidchart Help Center and let me know if you have any questions about the set up or intended functionality. This Community post (in English) also demonstrates how to adjust your diagram’s settings and layout for the best printing results on a single page.

There are a few specific things worth noting when working with Printing:

• Try exporting in a Google Chrome Incognito browsing session. This often improves performance by clearing your cache and cookies and disabling your extensions.

• Would you mind connecting to a different network or disconnecting from your VPN (if applicable) to rule out any network connection or security issues?

• Sometimes diagrams that are imported from other sources (such as Visio Draw.io or others) have trouble printing. Was this diagram imported? If so copying and pasting the contents of the document into a new Lucidchart document can sometimes resolve printing issues.

If the issue persists please send us an email at support@lucidchart.com and we can help get you situated!

Thank you for your help and patience!