Skip to main content

As of a few weeks ago there was a right panel with a bunch of options. It looked like this: 

(Taken from your help center.)

But when I signed in earlier this week it was replaced by this useless lump:

I can still access page settings and stuff from the menus but I used that panel A LOT. How do I get it back?

The only thing I can think of that I did was add Slack integration. But I use the Slack desktop app - I don't know why that would affect something I use in Chrome. 

Hi Caitlin thanks for your post! As you've noticed we recently made some changes to the editor UI and layout including removing the right-hand doc where Page Settings used to be located. The goal is to  free up space on the canvas and group features together in a more intuitive way (for example Page Settings has been moved under File in the top menu bar along with other document-wide controls.) You can learn more about these changes and why they were made in our Release Notes article. If you'd like to share feedback about the new UI please submit a feature request form. Ideas submitted through this form are passed to the Product team working on these changes. 

Sorry for any confusion this might have caused! We are in the process of updating our help center documentation. If you need to locate any features I would recommend using the Feature Find search bar. This is located next to the "Present" and "Share" options at the top right of the editor. Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions.