Skip to main content

I am super impressed with the functionality of this product.   Works just like a desktop app very well integrated.   Not sure this is the place to submit this feedback but wow - great tool. 

This is like the first time I have ever left product reviews. 

Hi Patrick thanks for posting and sharing in the Lucid community - we're so glad to hear Lucidchart has been helpful to you! We happily welcome feedback here and we'd be glad to support you with whatever you're working on. Thanks again!

Fully agree. It's rare to find an online product that is so seamless and easy to use with a free option that's not loaded with annoying limitations and ads. Congratulations to the creators. I would like to support you but $10 a month for something I might use once a year at most is more than I can afford. Maybe you should have a donations function for free users.

@peter r102 Hey Peter thanks for continuing this thread and sharing your feedback. We're glad Lucidchart can support your work whenever the need arises - let us know if there's anything we can help with!

Thanks Micah. Just a note about reviews. I would like to leave a positive review but can't see where to go. Also this might be useful: the opportunity to review came up within minutes of registering...too soon to have used the product.

@peter r102 Thanks for that note about the review experience! If you're willing G2 would be a highly impactful and valuable place for a positive Lucidchart review. We're so grateful that you use Lucidchart!