Skip to main content

Have tried following the posts I am using a MAC when I right click on a wall all it does is highlight the measurements no options appear?

Hi Annette 

Thanks for posting in the community! Just to make sure we're on the same page about how to open the wall options menu are you trying to right click on the wall itself to bring up the Wall Options menu as shown in the GIF below?

If you're following these steps and are still having trouble selecting the wall would you please respond with a screenshot of what you are seeing when you try to right click it? 

For anyone else working with floor plans please begin by reviewing this Floorplan Tools article from our Help Center and feel free to leave any specific questions below!

I am having this issue

Hi Sean E Thanks for reaching out. This sounds like it could be a document specific problem so I will be moving your request to a support ticket for one-on-one troubleshooting. Please keep an eye out for an email from Lucidchart Support.

Due to the specificity of this issue if any other users are encountering this please fill out this form. Thanks!