Skip to main content

I having trouble with stencils not showing the full image. It looks the it just show the center of the object and not the full object. 

Hi Justin thanks for posting in the Lucid community - I'm happy to help! If possible would you please share a screenshot of what you're observing? This will help me to better understand the issue. 

If you'd prefer to share it privately our support team would be glad to take a closer look at a screenshot of what you're seeing as well as the original Visio stencil file itself via this form. Thanks for your help and patience!

Hi Justin thanks for getting back to me! I see what you're describing where there's a lot of blank space within the selection box for that object - can you confirm that in the original stencil there should be objects there that fill that space and we are indeed just seeing a portion of it here? 

If so can you please try uploading this stencil via an incognito window and into a new different document to see if the problem persists? Thanks for your help and patience!