Skip to main content

I am having the below issue when I export to Visio. the receiver copy is off-center. Any help is appreciated. 

Hi @Processtom, thank you for posting in the community!

Just to confirm, does this happen when you export your document as both .VDX and .VSDX formats? If you haven’t already, can you please try the other format and let me know if you see any changes. 

If you have infinite canvas enabled on your document, toggling it off before exporting it to Visio may also help. This Help Center article outlines the steps on how to disable this feature. 

Hope this helps. Feel free to let us know if you have any questions!

Hi Tks for response. Yes having the issue with both levels of Visio download, also can not infinite canvas settings . Tks 

Hi @Processtom, thank you for trying the different file types. Just to confirm, are you able to select your diagram in Visio and move it to the center of the page?

Does the diagram still appear off center when you try to move your diagram to the center of the page in Lucidchart then export it as .VDX or .VSDX?

If the issue persists, can you please share the temporary Support PIN for this document? This will allow me to take a closer look at the issue you’re experiencing. For more information on generating a Support PIN, check out this Help Center article

Feel free to let us know if you have any additional questions!