Skip to main content

I'm unable to find a way to view a photo embedded into a process flow in full original resolution. Is there also a way to view an embedded photo in full res when in presentation mode?

Hi @frank p thanks for posting in the community! Just to confirm are you referring to images that are on the canvas in your document or images that are attached to a shape? If you attached an image to an object you will still be able to view the attached image in presentation mode. 

To attach an image to an object simply select the object and open the right contextual panel. From there click 'Data' and upload the image you'd like to attach. After this a small image icon will appear in the top right corner of the shape. Clicking the icon will allow you to view the image. 

For more information on this feature I recommend taking a look at our Attach Images and Notes article from the Help Center. 

Please feel free to let me know if this is not what you are looking for or if you have any questions about the above. I hope this helps! 

Thank you so much Leianne this is exactly what I was hoping for. 

Thanks for the update @frank p I'm glad to hear my comment was helpful! Please feel free to create another post if there are any other topics you'd like to discuss - we love hearing from everyone. Cheers! 🙌