Skip to main content

Hi have recently started using LucidChart - and overall it's fantastic.

One area where I believe there can be improvements is in the iOS app.  We use notes extensively in our flow charts to provide additional context / information to our process flows. 

When viewing the flowcharts on iOS it is impossible to view or edit notes in our charts.  I appreciate that a work around is to use text boxes for notes but obviously this bloats out the page.

I know that this question has been asked in the LucidChart community before (going back a number of years) and I'm sure that people have requested it to be included.

Could you please advise us if there is any plan in the short to medium term to introduce this feature?

Cheers

Hi Chris 

Thanks for posting in the Lucidchart Community. We’re glad to hear that you’re enjoying Lucidchart! Unfortunately notes are not currently supported in the mobile editor and making this feature available in the mobile app has not been included in our product roadmap as yet. 

However we're always looking for ways to improve Lucidchart and your feedback is the best way for us to do that. Would you mind adding your idea to our feature request form? Ideas submitted to this form are passed on to the product development team for their consideration.

For those interested in learning more about our mobile app and the features available in the mobile editor please check out our iOS 12 Lucidchart Mobile App Quickview article. 

Thanks for your request and I apologize for any inconvenience this causes you.