Skip to main content

I’m looking for help on how to better manage the scaling or how the chart scales when going to print. I am currently working on marking locations on a to-scale site map jpeg and no matter how large I scale the image it shrinks to be barely legible. Is there a way to manage the settings or change the view to see the printable area?

Hi @caballerod, thanks for posting in the Lucid Community! You can adjust the content scale of your document by navigating to your Document Settings from the File menu at the top of the editor, then in the Settings dropdown menu. Click fit-to-page-icon-in-document-settings.png the fit to page icon to adjust the content scale of your document so that the contents of the open view fit onto a single page tile, which is useful for shrinking content onto a single printable page.

I would also recommend checking your zoom level in the bottom right corner, as having a large zoom level may make your objects smaller when printing.

Feel free to review our Export and print a Lucid document article from the Lucid Help Center for more information about our printing feature. Please let me know if you have any further questions!