Skip to main content

It would be great to use a large format digital smart board to create content in Lucidspark.  Does this work?  Has anyone tried it?

Hi Kevin 

Thanks for reaching out in the Lucidspark Community! You can use Lucidspark on any large format touch device that is browser-enabled. If using the most updated version of the Microsoft Edge browser our Lucidspark web app will work on the Microsoft Surface Hub. To learn more about it please check out our Using Lucidspark on Microsoft Surface Hub article from the Lucidspark Help Center. 

Hope this helps!

Any update on LucidSpark for Vibe Boards?  With Jamboards being sunset next year I'm looking for an alternative white-boarding solution (and I'm already a Lucid customer).  I see that LucidChart has a Vibe app.  Any chance you're working on a LucidSpark app too?  If so that would provide us a full replacement for how we use Jamboards today.

Hi French thanks for continuing this thread! At this time we don't have a dedicated Lucidspark app for Vibe boards and Flavia's recommendation above to utilize the Lucidspark web app with Vibe's browser capabilities would be the best option. We have also heard a success story of another user downloading the Android version of the Lucidspark app from the Google Play store though they experienced performance issues because we've not optimized Lucidspark for performance on this particular device. In general Lucid products are already available on lucid.app via web browser on Webex devices Microsoft Surface Hubs Vibe and any other large touch device that enables users to open web browsers.