Skip to main content

I've been using Lucidchart for a few years and have some goto diagrams for use in presentations.

I made template of objects to reuse and they've been fine until I recently opened a diagram to find the vertices all misaligned.

Have tried editing the vertices and anchor position seems not to snap to the grid?

What it should and used to look like:

What it looks like now:

Hi Robert thanks for posting in the Lucdchart Community!

I am unable to reproduce this issue on my end with any of the standard Lucidchart shape libraries. Are these custom shapes you imported from SVGs or Visio Stencils as described in this section of the Shape Libraries article in our Help Center?

It's possible that WebGL might be causing an issue with the graphics card on your computer. Can you try toggling WebGL off? This can be done by going to View > Rendering > Use WebGL and un-selecting this option.

If this does not resolve the issue you are experiencing could you submit a support ticket via this form and include the following information:

• The URL of the document.

• The file you uploaded as a custom shape.

• A screenshot of the associated Javascript Console output after reproducing the issue. You can open your Javascript Console by pressing Ctrl+Shift+J (if your computer is a Windows/Linux) OR Cmd+Opt+J (if your computer is a Mac).