Skip to main content

Hi! I am trying to find information on the Verified Lucid Builder program. Where can I register for this or learn more about it? Any help is greatly appreciated!

Hey @TDroke! Thanks for your question.

Right now the Verified Lucid Builder program is in beta and only available to Enterprise customer accounts that purchase a program for their users but we are exploring offering a public version of this program in the future!

You could work with your admin and/or your Lucid account team if you think your organization would be interested.

If you’re looking for details about the program itself, then I’m happy to provide them!

The program is intended for a team or larger group (up to 45) and takes place over a minimum of 5 weeks. Before beginning the program, we strongly recommend users have a basic grasp of the Lucid Visual Collaboration Suite or have completed both Whiteboarding and Diagramming Foundations.

Participants for a program cohort must:

• Complete on-demand coursework through training.lucid.co (including earning your Creative Facilitation and Intelligent Diagramming badges)
  • Attend (5) instructor-led workshops where they’ll practice the skills they learn in their coursework
  • Complete a final knowledge-check or exam as final verification of the skills and knowledge obtained

If participants complete all of the above requirements - we can provide them with Verified Lucid Builder status.

If you have any additional questions - please let me know!