Skip to main content

How do I put a list of bullet points in a venn diagram? I can get one bullet point but I can't figure out how to get a list.

Hi Tara 

Thanks for posting in the Community! Here's how you can add bulleted lists to your venn diagrams:

1. Create a venn diagram that has space to include lists

2. Insert a text box into the part of the diagram you want your list

3. In the text options select bullets 

4. To add more bullets put text on the first line and then hit enter to create a new line with a new bullet

Here's how that should look: 

Let me know if this doesn't make sense!

For whatever in bullet or others I can only get one line. Also how to edit the common area in Venn diagram?

Hi Xuanran

Thanks for posting in the community! For Venn diagrams you must insert a text box in the place that you would like to edit. So if you would like to edit in the common area you would insert a text box to the common area and begin typing. To get more than one line simply hit the "Enter" key and continue typing. Hope this helps!

That does not work. I create the first bullet hit "enter" and it just takes me out of that text box just like when you hit enter on regular text without bullets.

Hey Rob! That's interesting. I just tested this and was able to just hit "Enter". If you hit CTRL+Enter are you able to create new bulleted line?

Sorry. I figured it out. I was trying to do it in a non-text box. It lets you type but it doesn't let you build bulleted lists or hit enter to go to the next line. The text box worked just like you all said.