Skip to main content

Hello all,

I would like to ask the community whether there is a lean way to use Lucid (chart or spark) for taking “hand-written” notes on a tablet with a stylus pen. I normally use One Note for this.

We currently use Lucid chart to make flow diagrams in projects, but I was wondering  whether this use case would be possible, with the idea of integrating more stuff in just one environment.

Thanks!

Hi @Carnau 

Taking handwritten notes with a stylus pen on a tablet using Lucidchart / Lucidspark is a great approach!

This topic has been previously discussed in the community. Feel free to review the existing conversation and share your thoughts or add new insights if you'd like.

Pen | Community (lucid.co)

We also look forward to hearing from other community members and associates, who may have alternative suggestions that could better address your requirements.

Hope this helps - Happy to help further!!
Thank you very much and have a great one!
Warm regards

Hi @Carnau, thank you for posting in the Community and @Humas1985 for sharing the relevant discussion! I’d also recommend checking out our Freehand drawing feature in Lucidspark.

If you have access to both Lucidchart and Lucidspark, you can use Universal Canvas to edit your Lucidchart document in Lucidspark and add freehand notes this way. 

I hope this helps! Feel free to add your thoughts and ideas in this post or the one Humas linked, and let us know if you have any questions :)